Fact Sheet No. 31: The Right to Health
This book has been published in partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and the World Health Organization within the Human Rights Information Notes series.
Within this source, it is significant that:
• Basic concepts of heath rights,
• How health rights cover the needs of certain target groups,
• Health rights' actors and their obligations,
• Their national and international monitoring,
• Giving place to all of the international treaties which health rights refers to,
and it still maintains its currency, validity and importance in the sense that no more comprehensive publication has been made after 14 years.
We hope it will be useful for anyone interested in the “right to health”, especially grassroots organizations, human rights activists, researchers, politicians and members of the press.